Tuesday, February 27

Lost something!

Okay so it's been a hard 2 weeks, but Matty and I gave up fast food! I know, you are saying ANGI gave up french fries?!?!?! But it's true!

I have lost 10 lbs. in the process. I am not limiting my food intake, but have discovered that I am hungry less often now that we are eating at home and taking lunch to work. I am still trying to understand....something about less fat in my diet keeps my body from thinking it's starving. I don't know how it works, but it makes me happy!

I am up to about 15 minutes on the cross trainer every day. I have also been trying to get Matty to go on walks with me. I may be acting childish, but I am afraid to walk by myself. Even having Cooper with me isn't enough. My neighborhood is safe, but it seems more and more that life is not safe and I am just nervous.

Anyhow, now I have to focus on not looking at the scale every single day. I promised myself I will only weigh in on Mondays. We will see how well I do.


P.S. My pal Ariel is the newest Blue Man in NYC!!!!! Go Ariel!!!!!!!

No comments: