Friday, February 2

Scenic update with a bit more...

Scenic Crews:
Richard is the Scenic Supervisor.

Adams
TD: Zac
ATD: Digger
Carp: Rachel Hunter
Charge: Geno

Randall

TD: Stevie Dawson (From NC. Was TD/PM at Virginia Stage)
MC:Sam, TJ, and Drew Becker
Scenic Artists: Krista (FSU Alum)
Crew Head: Daniel Rounds
Crew: Nick Chacon

There are others in process which Richard will reveal once he confirms them.

Diana is probably the Draper for Lear

Lauren will back as a sparky but in the Adams this summer instead of the Randall. I think I know almost the whole Electrics team but I guess some of the contracts aren't signed yet, so if you see Chris H., tell him to message me!

Rhett Guter will be back for Greenshow and Lend Me a Tenor. Cool!

Kirsten wants a job so badly that I feel pretty certain she is on the list....NOT...okay just kidding! I have to give my pal A.C. a hard time. Jamie says Karen is finalizing stuff next week and so I will post an SM roudup soon enough.

YES! I am hoping to come back. I am in negotiation with Karen regarding the AEA ASM job and PSM of Mousetrap (fall). But she is getting back to me so that could change. I never never count chickens anymore. It's a waste of time.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for the WHERE ARE THEY NOW? SEGMENT

Check out the TRASKmaster on TV! Yeah she rocks. Catch Emily in Paradise for Next Act Theatre

Katie Mac reports that she is staying in sunny L.A. for the summer, but will visit.


MissaKat (or Melissa, if you must) is still in New Orleans working as the lighting director for the Jefferson Performing Arts Society.

Zak is getting ready for his Hawaiian themed wedding in July. His lovely bride is taking care of all the details so I am sure it will be awesome. I will be there dressed in a bright orange sarong, so worry not, there will be tons of pictures for you all to giggle at!

No comments: