Sunday, January 14

Utah Shakes changes

Donna Law (Marketing director) was offered a job at Idaho Shakes and has moved there. No replacement yet, per se. Bruce Lee has assumed her duties from what I can tell by the new titles on the Utah Shakes web site.


Dan Slobig (Development Manager) is no longer at USF. No word on the details.

Sara Greener (Box Office Manager)just had a baby girl on December 18th. (YAY!!!!) ~~Thanks M.S. for the info!


Mitzi (former Company Manager) is battling breast cancer. Our hearts are with you, lady.

Debbie M. is here in Orlando right now. She has been visiting for a week (yay!) and tomorrow leaves me to go cruising to the Bahamas with BNL. YES I SAID BNL!!!!!

Head U. is moving to Vegas!

Zak is still saying he's not coming back. (I believe him!) and he is getting married on 7/7/07!

Ben A. is working in Iowa as a TD/Sound Designer. Read his bio. :)



Okay so this stuff has been confirmed by several sources so I think it's cool to post. Once the departments begin to offer contracts, I'll let you know. I can tell you that CURRENTLY the SM team looks to be one you will recognize from last year, but nothing it for certain until the ink is in the paper.

Drop me a line and tell me what you are up to these days. Your friends want to know.

Yay for Utah! XOXO

No comments: