Monday, January 1

Some big changes

Lots of craziness in Shakespeare Land! People leaving, schedules changing! I am waiting for some official confirmation before I just blurt it all out. The web site does not reflect the changes so I am being safe instead of sorry.

However, there is no fall musical this year. Something's Afoot is out and Mousetrap is in. Brad Carroll is still directing though. Whew! Hmmm...weird how there will be no musical.

Mason is in New Orleans! Go Mason!

Debbie is coming here soon soon soon! YAY!

Okay that's all I've got. For now!

Have a fantastic wonderful best ever new year!

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you these things for sure: Donna Law was offered a job at Idaho Shakes and has moved there. Dan Slobig is no longer at USF. Sara Greener just had a baby girl on December 18th. Oh, and I just found out that Mitzi McKay had breast cancer. May everyone's prayers be with her at this time. The rest of what I have heard... not offical... so I won't say either.