Monday, January 29

I got a job!

Okay so I have been fretting over this cruise ship job working for Gary Musick Company.

Today I got an email from MJ telling me wants to book me March 19 to April 22!!!! YAY!!!!!

Now listen, I have no idea what ship I will be on at all. Click here to see what ships I COULD be on. Scroll down past the audition info to see the ships .

They go all over the place - Carribbean, Hawaii, Panama, England - the list has endless combinations. MJ is calling me Monday to work out the details and give me all the info. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa! I have to get my passport renewed!

LATER!

XOXO


free myspace comments

The world is my oyster.....!

3 comments:

Judi said...

OH MY GOSH
Congrats!
How exciting!

Melissa said...

That's AWESOME!!! Congrats :D

Brandy said...

Congratulations! How much fun is that?!