Sunday, January 8

Well we went and did it....plus Christmas photo update....

Matty and I joined the National Body Challenge 2006. We get 2 months free at Bally's and they also do this online meal plan and stuff. It seems pretty cool. It starts on Jan 14 and goes until March 11. I am thinking that if I tell everyone about it, we have to keep up with it (sort of the same philosophy that I used on the quitting smoking thing). I have been slipping since Christmas...what a surprise, right? Well hopefully this will be the time we really stick to it.

So look here for updates and crap ~ ~ probably some whining and excuses too ~ ~

I am having trouble getting the Christmas photos to upload to Blogger. I don't know why it is not working, but I will keep trying, promise!! I think I may give up on Blogger's photo capabilities and just use the Friendster Photo Album. I am uploading the Christmas photos right now. CLICK HERE to go to them. (WARNING: they are not all uploaded yet, keep your pants on!) :D

Oh I love this Friendster photo album thingy! Blogger is crappy because it will only work if I do it one photo at a time....if I do more than one it acts like it is uploading then nothing appears. Well I guess I will still put some extra cute photos on here. S-L-O-W-L-Y~~~

No comments: