Monday, January 23

Utah hiring update

Hey ya'll,

Okay so here is the list of SM's to date.

Terry and Sherin D. are a team (I know Sherin will take good care of my Terry - - so be nice to her!)

Becky and Amanda are back and hotter than ever. DAMN!

Karen (our fearless leader) is back but she's not hired her deck manager yet.

I am back as Equity ASM,
Jamie is back as Admin. SM and
Debbie M. will be a PA in one of the spaces (she's hoping for the Randall)

Karen is still looking for the following positions (now she has made some offers on these positions so don't freak out if you are reading this wondering why your job is supposedly still open!!!!)

1 Deck Manager
1 summer PA
The Greenshow SM

So if you want one of these jobs, you better get a hold of Karen ASAP because you know they will go quickly.

Okay next I hope to list the Scenic staff. If you didn't already hear, Richard G. (he was ASS in the Randall last year) is taking over for Grant while they do a search for a permanent person.

WE WILL MISS Grant, Alex and little Ethan!!!!!!!! But they will be great in Omaha and we are very happy for them.

More to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing all the USF hiring from you. Thank you for keeping us posted. I've heard about some actors coming back, but I want to wait until I get their contracts! I'm so thrilled that I'm coming to see the shows as a patron... but you know I'd rather see all my friends!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited to be coming back... and to be stealing your partner, Angi :) I just hope I live up to your precedent!

-Sherin