Wednesday, January 11

I got a pony for Christmas!!!!!!!


heh heh so I got a new car for Christmas! Well sort of for Christmas.... the deal is I traded cars with my dad. He took the 1996 Rav 4 (Karl named it Jesus and Ralph called it Fascist DIVA) ~~ seen here on our last voyage across the country together~~






and I took the 2004 Mustang convertible!!!! (Yeah--we all agree I got the better deal here!!!!) Oh what a pretty car. McKenzie named her Stella and it seems to be right.

Stella is the 40th anniversary edition, she's a V6 with power everything.

Kenzie spent most of the drive home telling us how much she loves my new "pony."

I love it too.

Now the question as to if I will be driving it to Utah has come up....I just don't know. I would like to take it out there, but I don't want it to get covered in tree sap and I also don't want it to sit out overnight for 2 months. But damn! Woudn't it be a great car to have out there!??!!! Ha! Can you imagine me trying to remember to cover it every night? I can see it now - it's 2 am and Jamie, Debbie and I are puddles on the couch....I get up to drag myself off to dreamland and Jamie says.....did you cover the car???!!!?? BOOO!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what I would do with no car! Holy crap! I would have to walk everywhere! (hmmm.....)

But who will drive to the Bowling Party? And to REACH? Ahhh well the saga continues....I'll let you know.


Oh P.S. Matty and I walked for 15 minutes this morning! yay!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

That's Ok i will dive it and love it all summer