Wednesday, December 3

Today the Wii Fit made me sweat

Seriously. I even got a finger towel to wipe my brow. Wow!

So I have played it long enough to open some of the medium range stuff. These games/exercises are only 5-6 minutes long. But the boxing is awesome! So is the step aerobics. Stop, I know, how 80's but it is cute and I think it gets you ready for the little Dance Dance Revolution game they have out. It is also not as easy as I would like. Don't get me wrong, my dancer pals would have it in a heart beat but the Wii actually asked me if I fell down a lot when I walk!!! Heh heh.

Today my Wii age is 34. Not too bad, but not as good as yesterday when it told me I was 31.

The crab stuffed salmon was delicious. I was not feeling so hot so I just had salad and bread but I tasted Matt's. Yum. He liked it.

Ok, break is over. Another round of hula hoop anyone?

*Angi WB*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

abigail said...

Wait til you get to the advanced step aerobics! It is even harder!!! lol. Glad you are enjoying it! Miss ya.
xx Abby