Tuesday, December 2

Late night blog

Had some stuff to do today so I didn't have my normal coffee time. Things have changed a little. Matt does wii fit in the morning while I get his lunch ready and we have coffee together. I jump on the wii after he leaves.

Tee hee everyone wants to play the wii fit! We have to have people over soon.



Today was errands and grocery shopping. I got some nice salmon for dinner and we ate in the dining room amidst the Christmas decorations and boxes. Have to get the lights up. Garlands too. Maybe this weekend.



Stars are out and it is chilly! Matt covered our bird of paradise. The dog is loving the weather. He wants to be outside all day. I can see my breath as I type this. Brrrr!



Ha ha I just realized I called this Late Night blog but it's only midnight. My life is so different here. I'm in bed by 11p most nights. People who know me from Utah and the ships are laughing. 11p is when the evening begins when I am with them!



Ok the dog is ready to go in so it must be bedtime.



*Angi WB*

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: