Monday, March 17

Some sad news

Hello all,

Here is a link to Ted's obituary.

I think most of you know this by now, but just in case you have not heard yet...

Ted Jensen passed away in his sleep on Friday night/Saturday morning. Kate G. (aka Katie bear) called me on Sunday morning and asked me to pass the word along. Sally called Noah, who called Kate. Noah did not have any more details. I am sure our local Cedar family knows more about what is going on, funeral arrangements, etc.

We all have our memories of Ted. I remember a lot of things about him but what I choose to remember most is how he helped Karen rebuild after the flood. He helped with removal of all the waterlogged stuff, the dry wall, the carpet, the tons of STUFF that got wet. He and the rest of the Carps organized that benefit in the park to help raise money for repairs.

Take a moment to think of Ted and Sally. Call or email if you can.

And for God's sake take care of yourselves! I love you all.

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an update on this. Ted's funeral is Thursday at southern Utah Mortuary. 190 North 300 west Cedar City if you want to send flowers from a distance. A good florist is 435-586-6116.
Ted use to scare the crap out of me as a young carp but my favorite time in Utah was the time I was his carp. He was wonderful to work under. Everything I know about steel layout was taught to me by that man. Love that dirty old pirate. You will be missed brother.
Andrew

M.S. said...

Here is a link to more information. http://www.thespectrum.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080318/OBITUARIES/803180333/1023

Thank you for passing on the word. I heard from you first!