Friday, February 22

Headed to PR

Hiya!

So I am out of here at 3:45AM to head to Puerto Rico and get on the Summit. I'll be there for 2 weeks, cruising the Eastern Caribbean and opening 3 shows. The cast is AWESOME! I love them all and I feel so lucky that they are good, focused and sweet.

Can I just mention that working for Gary Musick Company rocks my world??

Subject change....

Kenzie fell off her bike the other day. 6 stitches in her chin, chipped front tooth, loose molar and lots of bumps and bruises. Poor baby! She is feeling crappy. Send her your love!!!!!!

What else? I'm going to be in Indiana in mid-March so if you can meet for lunch, give me a ring. We will be in a hotel since my sister's house is full and we will have the pup with us. I'd love to see as many of you as possible.

Ok I have to wake up in 5 1/2 hours to leave so I am outta here!

XOXO

1 comment:

Ash said...

Have fun in PR you lucky duck!!!

Kinzie will be in my prayers poor kid :( Hope she heals fast and well.

Lucy's cast came off Wednesday so now she gets to rehab the arm, but other than that she is doing well.

TTFN

Ashley