Tuesday, March 7

SETC photos and such


Jamie and Nicole (Orlando Shakespeare Festival)- - Nicole was waiting for her beer - - hence the face!


Me, Steve, Aaron and Jamie (Steve and Aaron are Lionel and Sari's dad's - - check their adventures - - NO REALLY!)


Sarah, Dan and I (all Orlando Shakes peeps!)


Amanda, Tara and Christopher (Utah crowd) Kat and Heather are not pictured.

Yeah we had a ton of fun! Ray, Richard and Jeff L. were there from Utah! James and Paul were there from The Rep, Zak and krew were there from Univ. of Central Florida - - it was awesome!

I helped PJ interview some SM Apprentice candidates for 2006-2007 during the day. We saw some good ones. I think we will have a nice crop next year. (um - - but they can NEVER beat this year's group - uh or LAST years group....uh....or the year before!!!!! *GRIN* I love all my apprentices!!!!)

Yay for SETC - - it was a blast. I'm glad it was in Orlando. Anyhow, after a day of interviews we all met at the Tiki bar and DRANK for the rest of the night. Good thing Matty was there to drive me home!

No comments: