Friday, March 10

Matty got me an early birthday present!

Check it out - Matty got me my own domain!

http://angigrrrl.com

WOO HOO!

Hey speaking of birthday's - - mine is coming up in just few weeks and so is Matty's...... we are going to have a party.....here's the question to you people who are in town..... the best day to have it would be Easter night (Sunday, April 16)......would you - - - could you come that night????!!!????

Our only other choice would be Monday, April 10....I KNOW! It's a MONDAY!!!!!!

Let me know? PUH-lease!

XOXO

4 comments:

Melissa said...

either day is good for me, because i'll have off the same days you do and that is a very cool present! =P

Jamie m said...

I would come easter Sunday!!! Can I Bring a Pinata?

Judie said...

Monday's are probably bad for Z cause he normally has Monday meetings. Therefore, Sunday would be best for us :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie,
I'm game for when ever you decide to celebrate. Let me know when and if I can help with anyhing.

Sherry