Thursday, October 13

Our fantastic voyage...Day one

Well we are home safe and sound!

Here's my photo journal. There are some other photos, but I need to get them scanned in so they may be a while. Whatever! It's not like you care!! :P

We left early in the morning on Thursday, October 6, 2005.
Yeah, I got a bunch of cruise clothes! Just wait, there's more!


As you can tell, Matt is a real morning person.

After we got through the boarding stuff, we got to see our rooms.


Jakara (I hope that is spelled right!!!!) and Sheri were next door on our left and Kathy and Paulette were on the right. (Dave and Nancy were 2 doors down.)

This is a shot of our place from the hallway.


Next we had our safety drill. We had muster station D.


Don't we look cute in our life vests?


Dave and Nancy are old hands at the safety drill.


Here is our view from the muster station.


The skies started to get dark as we were sailing away.


Good thing we were sailing into the sun.


Pretty soon we were going under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. Our cruise director, Chris, told us that the smoke stack comes within 15' of the bridge. EAK!


Paulette and Kathy at dinner the first night.


Sheri and Jakara. We all ate in the Mardi Gras dining room. We had the late seating.




While we were at dinner our cabin steward, Wency, turned down our beds and made these cute little towel animals. This is a lobster, can ya tell??

Okay well tomorrow is another day and I will post it soon.

OH YES IT WAS EVER SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I do care it seemed like fun! I love you !!!

Judie said...

Ok ok I know I said how cute you are like a million times and stuff but how cute are you when you can look cute in a safety vest?