Monday, October 31

Happy Halloween!



I can see you..........





Oh I do love this holiday!

This year we are staying home and handing out candy. I'm sort of excited, but I am bummed that I missed the OSF Halloween party last night. We went to the lake house and didn't get back in town until around 6 pm. Matty was sick, we were all tired (Coop had to be carried into the house - - he was snoring!!!!)

BUT - -

I don't want to disappoint, so here is our Young Son in his dragon costume!





I KNOW!!!! How is it possible for him to be even cuter??!!? Okay, I know I turned into one of those weirdos who dresses their dog. But it's only a Halloween costume!






Okay well I hope you have a GREAT PUMPKIN!!! (Crap, I mean a GREAT HALLOWEEN!!!!!)







If you ARE going out tonight, I hope you will have a DD.

No comments: