Saturday, July 30

Woot!!!!

I'm going on a cruise to Cozumel!!!
Matt's boss decided they all needed a break and I was lucky enough to be asked along!
*happy dance*
Now if I can only lose 20lbs before we go......
......ahhhh....the saga continues.........

Hey Floridians!
I will be home in about 2 months!!!!!!!!!! Maybe 7 weeks..if you are lucky.

I am currently planing to visit:
Kate in Colorado
Wally and Carol in Kansas
Ben, Jen, Jombi, Ogg and Opy in Illinois
Lysa, Barry, Tod, Dad and Stoney in Indiana
Jeff in Ohio (IF I CAN???)
Helen, Justyn and Sam (maybe Riz??) in Kentucky.
MAYBE Princess Tami in Georgia

DAMN!
That's a lot of visiting. I will be dog tired by the time I limp into Florida.

and on another note:

CONGRATS JAMIE M. for taking the Co. Mgr. job at OSF. I am SOOOOOOOOO glad you will be there this year. *HUG*

YEA NICOLE WILL BE BACK TOO!!!!!!

AND MISS MELISSA AS WELL!

Hey you guys, one of the apprentices is my VERY good pal and roomie, Debbie.



She rocks so be extra cool to her. PUH-LEASE

wow, I was shouting a lot, eh?

WELL its 'cause I am so damn happy!

No comments: