Thursday, July 28

Video clips of my shows....

Well I will eventually link to all of the video clips, but I had to do my shows first!!!!!

Video courtesy of Alan Neves,Video Utah Productions.

Check out Camelot!

and

don't forget Stones in his Pockets.

Now of course all the shows are good here at the festival, but I can't help being partial to mine, now can I????

I think these little clips are pretty neat. Although I wish that the Stones one would have had a cuss word or two in it since the show is peppered with them.

Okay I am in a rush to get to Stones, so I am cutting this short.

More video clips soon or ......if you don't want to wait, go to the USF website.

I am also trying to get some video of the REACH auction up here...so if you have any...let me know... right now I really need the House Managers skit!!!

No comments: