Monday, June 6

Photocall is OVER!!!!

Hooooooray it is done!

Photocall is finished and I am SOOOOO glad. It wasn't hard, just long and tedious.

If my computer was working, I would show you some pictures, but as it stands, you have to keep waiting.

Tell my husband to help if you want to see some stuff!

We went to Quail Creek (or Lake, according to some) on Sunday and it was freaking cool! We had to drive past a fire to get there, and they actually closed down the lake so a helicopter could scoop water from it! I got some cool photos, someday you will be able to see them......I hope!

Next weekend is the bowling party. I hope it will be as much fun as usual.

*sigh*

I hurt my back at Stones photocall on Saturday. It FREAKING HURTS. I don't know what happened other than it was fine and then it wasn't fine and it still hurts right now.

BOO!!!!

Okay well sorry that was such a crappy update, but at least I wrote something!!!!!


Love and miss you all

P.S. HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!!!

*smooch*

No comments: