Tuesday, January 5

It's been forever...

I know, I know.  I AM SO BAD.

I have not posted here in forever.  2009 ended well. I had 4 ships in 3 months and that almost killed me.  It certainly killed my ability to blog.

I met some cool people, I met some sucky people.  One friendship almost imploded but is now cool again. One friendship got a heckuvalot stronger and for that, I am so thankful.

2010 started ok but SLOW.  As of this moment, I have only one ship (I had seven last year).  Times are tough. I might go back to Orlando Shakes for a show.  I am negotiating that now.  I have a possible fundraiser in Phoenix with Nyk, which would be SUPER COOL but would overlap.  I can only have two of my three offers.  SAD.  This always happens to me. 

Talking about going back to my roots this year.  I can't say more because I don't want to jinx it. Could be fun and exciting.  I hope it works.

Dad is still sick. I wish I cold say the prognosis is good but I would be lying.

What else?  Oh yeah... I have lost nearly 50 lbs.  The stress is actually working for me this time. Well that and the 2.5 miles a day of walking. Plus the Wii.  I got the Wii Fit Plus and it had some GREAT upgrades.  I like that you can make a work out that is up to 60 minutes long.

I watched all the seasons of Heroes. I liked it but I hope it gets better.  The first season was my favorite.  I am almost caught up on LOST.  Can I mention that Netflix OnDemand is the COOLEST THING EVER??  Yeah.

Well that is my update for now. More to come.  No really. I might even get around to posting some photos.

xoxo

1 comment:

Judy said...

OOo I do hope your Dad is doing better soon! *sending healing vibes*