Tuesday, April 14

Almost time....

Well this year I will be moving the Porch to Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival. I know, I know... what will happen to Utah... Don't worry. I have plenty of pals there who will update me. I will post for Utah on occasion.

However, here is the twist.... Lake Tahoe Shakes asked me to blog for them in an official capacity. I will be posting here in a personal capacity but there in a....less personal... sort of way.

I am looking forward to heading out to Reno and then on to Incline Village. I will post some photos and stuff about my cross country travels.

Have a great month! I'll be leaving for my cruise to the Mediterranean in a few days. I will have lots of photos and thoughts about that too!

I PLAN TO COME THROUGH UTAH ON MY WAY TO TAHOE SO I WILL SEE YOU THEN!

xoxo

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm so excited for you! And I can't WAIT to see pictures!