Tuesday, August 22

DON'T MISS IT!!!!!

6th Annual SUPERHERO PARTY

COLLEGE AVE. (AKA Windsor Ct.)

Saturday, August 26

11:00p to WHENEVER!!!

and remember...................

NO CAPE

NO SUPERPOWER

NO P A R T Y !!!!!!!!!

XOXO


Now I am not actually hosting this year....... I didn't have time to get it together and so Mike R. and his krew are handling all the preparations. I am SO glad there will be one this year. Can you believe this will be the 6th year????? I can't. Is there anyone out there (besides me) who has been to all of them? I would love to know.

Here are some cool Superheros from the past......

The Wet Blanket

Captain Cock Blocker

Magnetic Colon Man

The Nomenclature

Jay and Silent Bob

The Purtiy Twins

SUPER Mary Kate and Ashley

Wonder Woman

SuperHead

Can anyone name the 12-16 characters that John G. did over the years????????

Come as something cool. You don't have to have an elaborate costume....just be creative and have fun!

See you there!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: