Saturday, June 24

Whoa it's over already?

I can't believe today is my last day. Where the hell did the time go? It seems like I have only been here a week or two. My mom sent me an email to remind me I would be home in 5 days. Crazy. I'll see Matt is 6 days. YAY! Cooper and Kenzie will be there too. We are surprising Kenzie, she doesn't know I am coming at all. heh heh

Dude. I start traveling at 11am and don't get in until 9p. Freaking loooong ass day. It's a 10 out of 12 without the 2 hour break!!!!!!! heh heh

I'm going to the ocean though, that is always nice. Yay for salt air and coldish water! Yay for my parents screened in pool. Yay for visiting and fluffy dogs and orchids.

Ooooch....

Sorry, getting carried away.

If I don't see you before I go, fear not, I'll be back in a couple of weeks. I'm spending a week in FL and then Matt and Co. will be here for 10 days then I'm off to Boulder (I think).

Yay for a fun summer!

I miss you already.

XOXO

2 comments:

Erin said...

I have loved getting to know you Angie and will miss you when you leave. I am glad to know that you will be back with us soon! Safe travels friend,
Erin

Matthew said...

YEEEEEAAAAAAaaaaaaa