Saturday, April 2

Info needed!

Okay people, I know you have passed this blog on to others and stuff because I see how many people look at it every day! So today I emailed some people like and hopefully they will help as well....

...here is the deal....I don't know anyone in Props, Costumes, House Management or Company Management, concessions......etc...., really to give me the scoop. So it's up to you guys to help me pass the word. Names people!

Also, actors, I have not yet recieved March meeting notes, so I don't know who you are yeeetttttttt.......

I should have the Crew Head final info by this weekend (I hope!)

And I have the Painters somewhere, I have just misplaced the printout.

Okay so email me or post on here, damn it!

Thanks baby!

Love,

Angi



Clark and Joe Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Micah will be a props artisan. . .

Anonymous said...

Hey Angi!

This is so great! Thanks for including me!

But lo, sad news. I'm taking this summer off. With starting grad school 5 week late, I have lots to do making up incompletes and finally getting to unpack. Yes, I have lived out of boxes most of this year; am so ready to settle in. The kittens are HUGE, well, okay, not huge but bigger and happy and love Brandy. Will send photos as soon as the semester ends.

Will miss y'all VERY much!

I'll get back to you with other costumer info as soon as I digg it out of whichever box it's in!

LOVE YOU!

Kelly Fitz