Monday, April 18

Almost time to go

Wow so I will be leaving on my journey to Utah in one week! It's hard to believe the entire winter has passed already.

I have been packing for most of the day. There are piles of stuff everywhere. The dog knows something is up. He is moping around my suitcases sniffing my clothes and trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Luckily the husband and dog will both be visiting me this summer. I am interested to know if anyone has taken a pet as a carry on in a plane? Hopefully everything will be just fine.

I have been food saving like a maniac! Matty will be able to eat well all summer. Now the trick will be seeing how much of this food is actually left when I get home in the fall.

Ooooch...I don't want to leave but the restless soul in me says "Let's fly!" Who am I to disagree with my heart? Going away from the things that I love makes me appreciate them all the more. Plus it satisfies my wanderlust like nothing else. I am content to spend the winter in flat, dull Orlando as long as I get 4 months in the wonderland that is Southern Utah. - - Not to mention Vegas....

Okay I promise to post some scenic photos when I get there.

I am leaving Monday and will not be back online until after May 1.

Go out and do something!!!!!!!!

No comments: