Tuesday, July 29

Superhero Party 2008

The 8th annual Superhero Party was a blast! We had a ton of fun and there were some kick A$$ costumes!!!!

I have 142 photo and I cannot upload them all on there. So I went to Facebook and put them up. If you are not my friend you will need to add me in order to see them..... Angi Weiss-Brandt (AND I STILL ONLY ADD PEOPLE I KNOW IN REAL LIFE......)

Here are some highlights.

Jose and Kai (aka Mr. SmartyPants ans Nightcrawler - or Kurt Wagner as I prefer)
Nicole and Head (of Coral Reef and super Sexy Chef)
Lindsay and Justin (or My Super Ex Girlfriend and The (new) Joker)
Becky and NykiDee (or Understudy Girl and Randall girl)
Steve, Kari and Matthew J (or The Incredibles!)

Kai, Angi and Brad (or Nightcrawler, The Artful Dodger and 7755 man)
Katie aka Super Grover!
Craig Christ
BJ as The Intoxicator!

Now join FACEBOOK.....

XOXO

No comments: